Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life's Lessons Put to Work

   I think sometimes that people forget that the lessons learned as a child will follow them through their entire life. When I was in second grade Mrs. Martin had a banner of the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If we would all follow that simple phrase in our daily lives, including work and home, there would be no limit to the reward. 
   In the real estate industry, especially in today's market, you learn to return back to those principals. Yes, things are getting better but that doesn't mean they got easy. There is still the need to work harder, smarter and better than before.  In that many people forget to treat people with mutual respect.
   You can not please everyone all the time and some people wil never be happy. Those are usually the ones who forgot the importance of others. I believe that at the end of the day if you can say I did my best for my Lord, my family, my friends and the world around me (where ever that may be) then you have made the world a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment