Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Little Kindness and the Floating Flamingo

    I have to say that I am one tired mama but I have made a promise to blog this month and blog I will. The great thing about blogging certain highlights of your life is that it makes you go back and appreciate the things you have experienced. When my husband is on third shift I have plenty of time to spend with our son and today was no different. Our morning started of with a trip to good ole Target to buy presents for a girl in need. In true Peyton fashion, we still walked out with plenty for him too.


    After a very short (too short) rest, we headed out with Mammy & Pappy to see the Greenville Christmas Parade. In the midst of severe organized chaos my typical 2 year old threw a typical tantrum. At least there was entertainment while we waited. The lights were very pretty but of all the floats the one that stood out was anything but Santa. Up Main Street floated a very large very pink float. Of course the man in the big red suit showed but I think he is considering flying right over our house unless Rudolf needs to make a pit stop. As always have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment