Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Low key evenings, a pig and lots of marker.

Ok so blogging every night... Not easy if your head is about to roll off your shoulders. The first few nights of December were spent in lots of excitement and sugary goodness so I decided we needed some calm days.
Sunday was spent mostly between church and work but I did find the time to pick up the ham. I told Peyton it was an oink oink but he just said "cold". I guess a frozen ham doesn't excite him as much as it does me. 

What also doesn't excite Peyton is the idea of a black and white movie. He does however enjoy his blanket and a cup of chocolate milk. I on the other hand love "It's a Wonderful Life".


Monday I found out that one dollar goes a long way to entertain a 2 year old. Check out the artwork... a regular Picasso.



Too bad most of it got on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment